Thursday 13 January 2022

My brain

  Kia ora,


Today i have been writing poems


To write a poem the first thing you need to do is choose a topic it can be about yourself, your favourite food or even a place or a season.Once you have chosen your topic you need to think of some word to describe your topic like if it was a dog you might say furry or loyal.

Now you can start writing your poem. You could do a limerick, a haiku, an acrostic poem or even a concrete and those are just some types of poems.


I enjoyed writing poems because I think that it's really fun finding heaps of new words that you can use.

I found it challenging to find a topic for the poem.


Ma te wa 

Irelyn






1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Irelyn,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey.

    This is a beautiful poem, I love how you described the way your brain controls your emotions and the line where you write it sometimes flows like the ocean. Amazing job!!!

    What style of poem is this?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.