Tuesday 7 September 2021

Sea turtles


Kia ora,

Have you ever seen a sea turtle?
Well I have created a poster to tell you five fun facts about sea turtles.

To get some facts about them the first thing I did was watch a video about sea turtles predators.
In this video it explained to me a sea turtle's main predator like tiger shark  and showed me how baby sea turtles survive in the wild.

Then I watched a cool video that showed me how to draw a sea turtle. This was good to do because it tells you how to color the turtle as well as draw it.

Next it was time to make the poster. I got a piece of paper and collected all my information and then my poster was complete.

I enjoyed learning about Sea turtles. I really liked drawing the turtle on my poster. I found it hard to collect all of my five pieces of information.


Do you like my poster?


Ma te wa

Irelyn






1 comment:

  1. Morena Irelyn,

    Yes, I have seen a sea turtle before when I was in Rarotonga. It was swimming along from our boat when we were going out to a reef to go snorkeling. I thought you did a fantastic job at sketching a turtle and can see that you have taken care with the detail. I like that you said they are like 'ocean lawn mowers'. Have you ever seen a turtle in real life before?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.