Wednesday 1 September 2021

Outside art



Kia ora,


Today I have been learning how to create artwork from the things you have in your garden.

The inspiration for my art was a man called Andy Goldsworthy. Andy Goldsworthy is a world famous sculptor who uses things like stones, leaves, sticks and ice to create a stunning pieces of art.

If you would like to see some of Andy’s creations click here.

My sister and I have created our own pieces of natural art work. We included rocks, sticks, flowers and leaves to create our sculptures.


























1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Irelyn,

    I really admire the natural items you have used to create these beautiful artworks. I thought the one with the stick coming out of the ground made the art 3D instead of being flat. Have you ever made nature art before? Next time check the white space around you quality blog post before posting.

    Ngā mihi,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.