Thursday 9 September 2021

lego

Kia ora


Today we had a fun task, it was to learn about and create something out of lego.

I liked this task because we got to make something out of lego, but also because I found the history of lego very cool. I found it especially interesting that the first lego toy was a wooden duck, how crazy is that!

After reading, it was time to create!

I chose to make a lego temple using the colours brown, yellow, pink and green. I used a heap of different textured bricks to make it come to life.

I enjoyed doing this task because I like creating things out of lego, but I also found the history really fascinating.  

I found it challenging to decide what to make because there are some many things you can create with lego.

I hope you like me and my sister's creations.


Ma te wa

lrelyn


    My temple



    My sisters pet shop

3 comments:

  1. Morena Irelyn,

    I really enjoyed reading your quality blog post and learning that you found the history videos interesting. I thought they were really interesting too and thought it was sad that his workshop burned down. I think your tropical creation looks very inviting during this cold weather.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ierlyn, I am Haripriya from New Windsor School I really enjoyed reading your blog post about Lego, and I also like your temple and your sister's pet shop. They are very cute. I like the tropical colours on your temple and the bright, light colours on your sister's pet shop. I think so it would be really interesting and fun to learn about Lego history.

    Regards Haripriya New Windsor School.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Irelyn. I'm Najiha from New Windsor School. I think your sister's lego creation and yours are really cool! I like the different bricks that you used. You are so creative to build such an awesome lego temple! That must have been kind of cool to find out the history of lego. And yes, that was so crazy that the first lego toy was a wooden duck! I never knew that. I really liked reading your post!

    Najiha NWS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.