Thursday 26 August 2021

plastic pollution


Kia ora,


For my reading task I have created a slideshow that explains the impact plastic has on the environment.

Did you know since the 1950s around 8.3 billion tons of plastic has been produced world wide, that's a lot of plastic!


Seeing the damage that this is doing to our world makes me thinks we need to make some chnages, because it is the little things that help make the world a better place.


While doing this task I learnt a bunch of facts from watching this video.


I enjoyed learning the simple things we can do to help, like recycling or bring your own bag when you go shopping. I found it challenging to create my set of slides because it was difficukt to get the layout right.


Ma te wa
Irelyn


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Irelyn,

    I really enjoyed reading your quality blog post as you shared some great information about plastic pollution. Your plastic bottle that you created using shapes is really unique too. Can you think of some idea about how you at home can reduce your single use plastic use?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.