Monday 23 August 2021

Parts of a pug


Kia ora,

Today I have been learning about different types of dogs.
Did you know that there are 150 diffrent breeds?

Out of all 150 breeds, my favourite has to be the Pug dog. As well as being the cutest (in my opinion) they are also one of the oldest  breeds in the world! 
I have created a poster showing the different body parts of a Pug's body. 

I enjoyed learning heaps of fun facts about dogs.
I found it hard to choose my facts because there were so many to choose from. 
My next steps would be to find more out about the history of the pug breed.

If you would like to learn more facts about dogs watch this video.

                                                            



5 comments:

  1. Morena Irelyn,

    Your blog posts is fantastic and for sure made be giggle. I love that you included labels and funny things that body part does. I didn't know that pugs were one of the oldest breeds in the world. What an interesting fact. I wonder if you could find out some more information about why they were bred.

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Miss Hickling,
      Thanks for reading my blogpost,
      Yeah I think it would be cool for me to do some research on why they were breaded.

      Ma te wa
      Irelyn

      Delete
    2. Let me know what you find out.

      Delete
  2. Awesome Irelyn, that was an entertaining and informative way of sharing the information that you learnt. Did you know that Pugs can't swim? Do you know which country Pugs were first breed? God Bless, Mrs B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Mrs B,
    No i didn't know pugs cant swim that proble why sid (my pug)
    dosent like water very much. Did you know pugs first came from china?

    Ma te wa
    Irelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.