Tuesday 31 August 2021

The paralympic games


Kia ora


Today my online task was to learn about the Paralympics. Did you know that the first paralympics was held in Rome in the 1960s.


For this task I have created a side that tells you about the paralympics. The Paralympics is a great way for people with disabilities to show that they can do anything that they work hard for.


I enjoyed learning about this topic because I enjoyed finding out about why they began
I found It challenging to collect enough facts for my slide.

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog post


Ma te wa

Irelyn






1 comment:

  1. Morena Irelyn,

    I like that you decided to create your own digital learning object. It is very colourful and the information your shared is really important. I have been enjoying watching the Paralympic Games at home. A lot of the sports I had never really seen before. Have you watched any at home?

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.