Thursday 30 December 2021

Forced perspective

 Kia ora,


Today I have been learning about a forced perspective. A forced perspective is when you make something look what it is not.


The first step you need to do is get an object that can be a toy, a pet or even your hand. Then you need to line the camera up perfectly where you want it so it looks like you are holding something or running away from something. Then you can take the photo.


I enjoyed collecting bits and being creative for my photo

I found it challenging to line up the camera with the object 


Ma te wa 

Irelyn 





3 comments:

  1. Mōrena Irelyn,

    Great job with your forced perspective images and video editing! I’m glad to hear you enjoyed this activity and being creative.
    Was it tricky trying to take these photos? Do you have any tips or tricks that you learned along the way? I think I might have to try it out!

    Remember to get the points for this activity, you need to create four summer themed images. Have a go at creating a few more to get the points for this activity!

    I’m looking forward to seeing more of your images!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora lauren,

    It was a bit tricky to take the photos but I found it
    easyer when i lifted up the camra of the ground so the grass wasent in the way.I am going to add more pictures on soon I would of before but my sister
    and her friend ran away!

    Ma te wa
    Irelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Irelyn,

    Great to hear you have been working together with your sister and her friend on this activity! Great work also with your problem solving skills, lifting the camera off the grass so it wasn't in the way - good thinking!

    Hope you have fun making more of these images.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.