Thursday 30 December 2021

Cool coding

 Kia ora, 


Today i have been learning how to code with minecraft hour of code. 


I think hour of code is a fun game on minecraft that teaches kids how to code. When you enter the map you are greeted by a person who will help you along the way. I liked playing hours of code because I think it is really fun and I like how many things you get to choose from. Once you have chosen your agent you are given a set of places in time that have been messed up like instead of people trying to domesticate they try to domesticate bears. Then  you have to code your agent by giving step by step instructions. I found it challenging to give the right code to my agent. If i could travel to any time in the world I would go to when the Mona Lisa was painted or when ice cream was made.


If you haven't played an hour of code yet why not give it a go.


Ma te wa
Irelyn





1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Irelyn,

    You have been doing some fantastic mahi today, well done on completing the Minecraft hour of code!

    It says on the certificate for creativity and problem solving skills, did you enjoy the challenges and tasks that you had to do? It sounds like you’ve done a great job.

    What do you like doing best on Minecraft? I’ve never tried it before, perhaps I’ll have to have a play around!

    Keep up the great work.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.