Wednesday 3 November 2021

The Kowhai tree

Kia ora,


This week we have been learning about rongoa, the healing power of plants.
Ronga is passed down orally from one generation to another.

The kowhai tree was a real treasure to the maori because of its special healing powers.
So to showcase my knowledge about the kowhai tree I have created a sign to tell you all about this special tree.

I enjoyed designing my slide and I especially enjoyed painting my sign.
Next time I would change the colour theme of my slide to make it look different.

Ma te wa

Irelyn




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.