Friday 12 November 2021

Self portrait


Kia ora,

This week we have been doing self portraits.
Well making this art i learnt how to mix colours out of basic colours.

To make this art we got a photo of yourself and went round the outside onto a laminating pocket with a sharpie. Then we mixed the colours and started to paint. Then we put a piece of card in the middle and we got a beautiful self portrait.

I enjoyed mixing colours and painting my self portrait.
I found it challenging to not let the paint smudge




1 comment:

  1. Morena Irelyn,

    Ka pai for your fantastic artwork. I really think you did a great job at creating your skin tone and highlighting your key features. It was a challenge for everyone to not let the paint smudge and get everywhere. Tino pai!

    Ma te wa,
    Miss Hickling

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.