Wednesday 26 May 2021

Tropical paradise



Kia ora,

We have been creating descriptive peices of wrighting. We used a image to describe what we could see and from there we created are piece of writing. I enjoy wrighting this becauce you just get to imagine your inside the picture. I found it hard to decribe what I can taste. My next steps would be to say more about what I can fell.

      TROPICAL PARADISE


As the boat glides past the parting water the strong salty ocean makes the air build up with the freshest scent

The tropical beach palms ona small isolated Ireland are srugly for space. The glossy white tourist boat like a pillow of cloawds pases the Ireland. The forest covered mountains look like there covered 
With a blanket of trees. There are rockie sharp edges on the mountains tha climb for the sky.

I can hear the warm rippling water lapping on the sand. The echoing nose of the dolphins splash is so peaceful. 

A cold gust of wind diskacks form the bombing sun. the warm calm waves the size of a shell hit my feat

Salt rubs my lips. I can taste the pure fresh air run through my mouth. This tureley is paradise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.