Friday 28 May 2021

My cozy bedroom

This week we have been learning how to make a descriptive piece of writing. We chose a topic and agreed that are bedroom’s were a perfect topic. I found it interesting that we all have a different perspective about there room. Some people love there’s and some people don't like there rooms. We rote are piece of writing In are books and then copied it on a google doc. I found it easy to describe my bedroom because it is a place i usually am in. my next steps would be to add more of what i can taste. What to you like or dislike about your bedroom?

                                             

                                                     MY COSY BEDROOM


My favorite room is my cosy bedroom. In my bedroom you can see the warm rays of sun and hear the morning bird sing.

I have got a queen bed with rails like vines, a white chandelier, a lamp painted gold, and a fluffy pink blanket I use when I'm cold.

My room is a bit messy. It has lots of stuff. My mums always say I should tidy up. A vase of peace roses that look like whipped cream and smell like perfume oh what a dream.

In my room it is airy and bright because my room gets all the morning sunlight. The paint pallet feels  soft and fresh when outside its damp and wet. In my room I feel peaceful and calm in my room there are lots of green plants.

The best room n my house is my house because it is warm, airy and peaceful.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.