Tuesday 6 July 2021

mini golf corse


kia ora,
I have created a mini Golf course on goggle slides
That we had  to measure the area and perimeter of.
My digital learning object shows my mini golf course that I have created and measured
to find the area of. I enjoyed designing my golf course because i like putting in the obstacles.
I found it challenging to figure out the area and perimeter.
Next time I would like to add more obstacles and curves.
Have you ever created your own Mini Golf Course?
Click on the link to watch a video


1 comment:

  1. Dear Irelyn, I am Charlotte G I enjoyed reading your blog post today. did you enjoy making a mini golf course? in my class we were also learning about Measurement and permitar. maybe next time you could add more detail to your quality blog post.

    Ma te wa Charlotte G

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.