Tuesday 13 April 2021

Hot cross bun making with ruma rua

 kia ora Last week we made a hot cross bun in our class.                                                                                   we learnt about hot cross buns and what part of easter the symbolise one thing the symbolise is the tomb   stone that was rolled over jesus tomb. I have made a collage  of all the photo of the steps it took to make     it. one thing I enjoyed was helping make the hot cross bun by measuring the cinnamon in to it.                   I found it hard to pick my photos in my collage.                                                                                             ma te wa see you later.     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.