Monday 15 March 2021

two truths and a lie

this week we have been learning how to wright two truths and a lie.                                                                my slide will show you my two truths and a lie guess what you think  the are and you can comment  on how you did. I enjoyed publishing my stories to my slide and decorating them. I found it challenging to link all my slides together. next time I was put more detail into my story by saying what I can hear smell see or do.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog.
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.